Corporate gifting is timeless. It’s also wasteful, dated and inefficient. At Loop & Tie we built a platform to connect the $125B spent each year on one-size-fits-none, mass-produced, corporate gifts with small businesses and charitable causes. We’ve redesigned the corporate gift exchange with a choice-based engagement platform that helps companies more effectively do what they intend to do when they gift—build connections—while empowering them with the integrations and data they need to deliver time-saving, ROI-supportive gifting campaigns.
Loop & Tie is the gifting platform of choice, used by a wide range of Fortune 500 companies, startups and pro sports teams to connect with their communities through scalable, individualized gifting. Social impact is woven into our technology, strategy and culture. At Loop & Tie the WAY we build our platform is just as important as the platform itself. We’re looking for a leader to develop our brand and scale our market presence, while staying true to our ethos of using business as an engine for progressing social and environmental initiatives.
- Writing test plans for existing and upcoming features and systems.
- Reporting on software errors to ensure reproducibility and present a clear understanding of the missed requirements and/or edge cases.
- Ranking the severity of issues and working with the development team to implement fixes.
- Collaborating with the product team to refine automated testing processes.
- Carrying out unit, integration, feature, and performance testing.
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience testing Ruby on Rails applications.
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (Ruby preferred).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, how to set them up, troubleshoot, etc.
- A technical understanding of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Capybara, RSpec, and other Ruby testing tools
Nice to haves:
- AWS certifications.
- Not afraid to write an rspec test or two.
What you get:
- Fully remote role so you can work from anywhere (we were remote pre-pandemic)
- Salary + Quarterly variable comp bonus
- Equity, as we believe all team members should share in the company’s success
- Amazing Dental and health insurance
- 401k is on the way!
- 3 weeks vacation per calendar year + a generous company Holiday calendar including a full week in December
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual personal development budget
- Influence in a small, fast paced team
- Good work life balance