About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is a fast paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our team is 12+ awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC. We’d say we’re global, but for now, we’re pretty national.
Overall Job Function: You’re interested in creating and deepening relationships, understanding a partner’s business and where Loop & Tie can fit within it, and increasing opportunities to embed Loop & Tie into a partner’s surprise & delight moments. You’re a rockstar creator, lover all of challenges, and someone that wants to solve problems. Main Business Objectives: (1) act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied; (2) assist with making sales and renewals, (3) handling client issues, (4) collecting and analyzing data and reporting in conjunction with marketing, and (5) improving the overall customer experience.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Take on client from closing point to launch point within Loop & Tie’s ecosystem, this includes: account set up, client follow ups, managing client concerns and questions, upsell opportunities in conjunction with the sales team & marketing.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect; escalating client/account issues to the right team members to resolve.
- Collaborating with marketing for renewals and upsells & internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing client feedback weekly marketing meeting to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate information on client renewals, client billing, and upcoming client milestones.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Collect, consolidate, and channel customer feedback to appropriate channels and make product updates and suggestions
- Minimum of three years’ experience supporting senior-level sales teams;
- Previous job references required;
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills;
- Proactiveness – takes the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written as this person is likely to interface directly with high profile clients and internal/external business parties
- Flexibility to juggle an extensive degree of multiple and changing priorities;
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects;
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must;
- Maintain a positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Amazing dental and health insurance
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team