Corporate gifting is timeless. It’s also wasteful, dated and inefficient. At Loop & Tie we built a platform to connect the $125B spent each year on one-size-fits-none, mass-produced, corporate gifts with small businesses and charitable causes. We’ve redesigned the corporate gift exchange with a choice-based engagement platform that helps companies more effectively do what they intend to do when they gift—build connections—while empowering them with the integrations and data they need to deliver time-saving, ROI-supportive gifting campaigns.
Loop & Tie is the gifting platform of choice, used by a wide range of Fortune 500 companies, startups and pro sports teams to connect with their communities through scalable, individualized gifting. Social impact is woven into our technology, strategy and culture. At Loop & Tie the WAY we build our platform is just as important as the platform itself. We’re looking for a leader to develop our brand and scale our market presence, while staying true to our ethos of using business as an engine for progressing social and environmental initiatives.
The Head of Sales will take ownership of the sales team and company sales strategy to build a high-growth enterprise SaaS business. The ideal candidate has a successful and proven background in leading strategic sales and revenue efforts, preferably in a fast-growing SaaS company in the $10-100m sales ramp. The person will be part of the executive team reporting directly to the CEO and partnering with the Head of Marketing and the product team. This person will take over managing our current sales team and be responsible for setting hiring plans and growing the team.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Excited by the opportunity to build with a social impact mindset in a for-profit environment. We want to build creatively, we’re not tied to traditional playbooks.
- Familiar with scaling SaaS teams from $10s of millions in sales to…much much more!!
- Savvy technologists, familiar with Hubspot, Salesforce and Slack (to name a few), and also comfortable and excited to learn and implement new technologies.
- Data-minded, comfortable advising product teams on BI output the sales team needs to do their jobs.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured, fully-remote start up environment and not reliant on big budgets or big teams to create big impact.
- Happy building and running a remote team and managing employees who have flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Own the pre-sales process and consistently review and update sales strategies to meet evolving revenue targets.
- Build and scale the sales team through hiring, training and development, developing processes and implementing new tools.
- Engage with prospects and customers through outreach strategies, in person meetings, or potential travel to meet targets and keep a pulse on trends in the market.
- Monitor the landscape of prospects to identify industry specific opportunities to grow the business.
- Develop a robust sales process that begins with goal setting for the sales teams, incentives, outbound strategies to increase leads, and pre-sales activities to enable the Sales team to learn and grow.
- Lead projects and initiatives to push forward the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Report on health of the business and identify opportunities to evolve our market strategy and product and services offerings.
- Establish strong relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders including post sales teams, Product, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
- Lead and inspire a growing team of sales professionals to meet stretch targets.
- Strong commitment to personal development and growth, curiosity to explore different leadership and mindfulness modalities as paths to self and company development.
- 12+ years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including team, key stakeholders, executives and board members.
- Demonstrable experience in building and scaling a sales organization and developing a strategy and execution plan to meet revenue targets.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.
- Exceptional communication skills and team player mindset; collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to set a vision, execute on a strategy and roll up your sleeves to get into the details when necessary.
- Maintain positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.