About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is a fast-paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 13 awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC.
Loop & Tie is committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 70% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Overall Job Function: You’re a rockstar salesperson and thrive in sourcing and closing deals. Work closely with senior sales staff to ensure that quality, standards and client expectations are met. Actively seek out and engage customer prospects about Loop & Tie. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for all clients in order to help with revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Full-cycle sales from prospecting to closing.
- Develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media communications in order to establish meetings with senior-level decision-makers in companies that could benefit from what we have to offer.
- Assess the prospect's needs, identify and build upon pain points, explain Loop & Tie’s engagement solutions, and qualify/disqualify prospects on introduction/discovery calls and demos.
- Build mock-ups for prospects and demos that illustrate how Loop & tie can provide additional value beyond what they’re currently doing.
- Utilize our sales database and prospecting tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, and their companies
- Strong interest in SaaS sales and customer engagement.
- 2-3 years experience in a Sales environment.
- Familiarity with Keynote, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Excel, Google Suite.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills.
- Proactiveness – takes the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written as this person is likely to interface directly with high profile clients and internal/external business parties.
- Flexibility to juggle an extensive degree of multiple and changing priorities.
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects.
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must.
- Maintain positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance