About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is a fast-paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 13 awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC.
Loop & Tie is committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 70% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Overall Job Function: Full-stack marketer You’re a marketer capable of wearing multiple hats rather than just specializing in one area of marketing. You have enough practical knowledge of all areas of marketing to run marketing campaigns from end to end. Everything from running digital events from concept to marketing to develop social copy/content calendars to SEO analysis and deck development.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
The Product Marketing Strategist will work closely with sales and product to build a structure for sales enablement, messaging & positioning, and go-to-market.
- Work on customer journey, metrics, messaging, positioning, and strategy across applicable channels.
- Strong understanding of content distribution channels, how they work, and how to optimize them.
- Interest in data-lead customer acquisition and retention in a SaaS/eCommerce environment.
- Social posting schedules and optimization.
- Strong understanding of how to learn a brand voice and implement it across written channels.
- Understanding of SEO, email workflows, and optimization.
- Refine sales enablement materials: decks, one-sheeters, etc.
- Work with CGO to Define and execute on a content strategy to support sales with collateral like including datasheets, white papers, and case studies.
- Develop and manage sales assets like presentations, scripts, ROI calculators.
- Work with the team to restructure the website experience.
- Sales enablement: content, positioning, training
- Customer marketing: case studies, references, champion development
- Content distribution, both paid and organic
- Full-stack marketing experience
- 3-5 years background in a marketing role with hands-on full-cycle marketing management experience
- Familiarity with Keynote & content creation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills;
- Proactiveness – takes the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written as this person is likely to interface directly with high profile clients and internal/external business parties
- Flexibility to juggle an extensive degree of multiple and changing priorities;
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects;
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must;
- Maintain positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team