About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is an engagement platform helping businesses connect with customers and employees through gifting. Our platform offers businesses the data they need to assess ROI and the functionally they need to easily integrate gifting into their acquisition and retention programs. We envision a world where showing gratitude is a core business activity, and we’re the engine powering millions of acts of appreciation.
We are a fast-paced, user-first, technology company that’s passionate about building responsibly. We believe the future of work is a regenerative corporate environment where giving and receiving is in balance. When we build we don’t just think about maximizing profit, we believe you can be wildly profitable while also being socially and environmentally conscious. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 13 awesome people (and quickly growing!) in New York, Texas, and North Carolina. We are committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 60% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities::
- Strong front end experience and familiarity working in a Rails system
- Design, build and test end-to-end features using Rails Writing comprehensive tests
- Creating and maintaining APIs
- Planning and maintaining a product long-term
- Planning stories and resolving assigned tickets in Pivotal Tracker
- Participate in code reviews, follow and assist in the development of Loop and Ties coding guidelines
- Familiarity with our stack: Rails and Angular sitting on top of Heroku using Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, and a variety of AWS services.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience for the web
- Experience deploying and supporting code in production
- Experience in full life-cycle development of web applications
- You have startup experience and you enjoy working in small teams
- Experience with a web frameworks and ORMs, like Rails or Django
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance
- Stock Options