Corporate gifting is timeless. It’s also wasteful, dated and inefficient. At Loop & Tie we built a platform to connect the $125B spent each year on one-size-fits-none, mass-produced, corporate gifts with small businesses and charitable causes. We’ve redesigned the corporate gift exchange with a choice-based engagement platform that helps companies more effectively do what they intend to do when they gift—build connections—while empowering them with the integrations and data they need to deliver time-saving, ROI-supportive gifting campaigns.
Loop & Tie is the gifting platform of choice, used by a wide range of Fortune 500 companies, startups and pro sports teams to connect with their communities through scalable, individualized gifting. Social impact is woven into our technology, strategy and culture. At Loop & Tie the WAY we build our platform is just as important as the platform itself. We’re looking for a leader to develop our brand and scale our market presence, while staying true to our ethos of using business as an engine for progressing social and environmental initiatives.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities::
- Strong front end experience and familiarity working in a Rails system (you're full stack, but leaning more toward front-end)
- Design, build and test end-to-end features using Rails Writing comprehensive tests
- Creating and maintaining APIs
- Planning and maintaining a product long-term
- Planning stories and resolving assigned tickets in Pivotal Tracker
- Participate in code reviews, follow and assist in the development of Loop and Tie's coding guidelines
- Familiarity with our stack: Rails sitting on top of Heroku using Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, and a variety of AWS services.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience for the web
- Experience deploying and supporting code in production
- Experience in full life-cycle development of web applications
- You have startup experience and you enjoy working in small teams
- Experience with a web frameworks and ORMs, like Rails or Django
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance
- Stock Options