Head of Marketing
We’ve redesigned the corporate gift exchange with a choice-based engagement platform that helps companies more effectively do what they intend to do when they gift—build connections—while empowering them with the integrations and data they need to deliver time-saving, ROI-supportive gifting campaigns.
Loop & Tie is the gifting platform of choice, used by a wide range of Fortune 500 companies, startups and pro sports teams to connect with their communities through scalable, individualized gifting. Social impact is woven into our technology, strategy and culture. We’re looking for a leader to develop our brand and scale our market presence, while staying true to our ethos of using business as an engine for progressing social and environmental initiatives.
The Head of Marketing will be hiring and leading the marketing team and working closely with our CEO, Sales and Product teams plus other stakeholders across our organization. As the first marketing hire on our team, you’ll be working, with the support of the CEO, to recruit and build your team and are comfortable and happy to dig in as an individual contributor while the team is being built.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Excited by the opportunity to build with a social impact mindset in a for-profit environment.
- Familiar with scaling both SaaS and eComm concepts from $10s of millions in sales to…much much more!!
- Savvy technologists, familiar with Hubspot, BI tools like Lookr + MixPanel, Salesforce and Slack (to name a few), and also comfortable and excited to learn and implement new technologies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured, fully-remote start up environment and not reliant on big budgets or big teams to create big impact.
- Happy building and running a remote team and managing employees who have flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Experienced in building demand gen and performance marketing strategies, hiring a performance marketing execution team and judging success. Partnering with product teams on developing go to market strategies for new product releases. Building product marketing and sales-enablement strategies and teams.
- Have a strong understanding of how to establish brand voice and implement it across channels + within our product.
- Data-minded, comfortable advising product teams on BI output they need to do their jobs and run their teams.
- Creative, bringing a point of view on visual and brand creative direction
- 10+ years relevant marketing experience in SaaS and/or eComm, ideally working with companies at our stage to scale.
- Strong commitment to personal development and growth, curiosity to explore different leadership and mindfulness modalities as paths to self and company development
- Experience in product, brand and growth marketing
- Experience in recruiting and team building
- Exceptional communication skills and team player mindset; collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to set a vision, execute on a strategy and roll up your sleeves to get into the details when necessary
- Strong business acumen and focus for driving results
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactiveness – take the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues
- Flexibility to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Maintain positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.
What You Get:
- Competitive salary, variable compensation + equity
- Fully remote role
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Full Vision, dental and health insurance
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team